Registration for the poster session is closed.
- Posters are accepted in the form of a standard А0 paper sheet (841 mm x 1189 mm), page orientation – vertical (portrait).
- Poster can be in English or Russian language.
- The authors may start putting up their posters on September 12, 2016 from 10AM
How to apply for the poster session:
- Fill out the registration form and attach the abstract of your poster in the form of Adobe PDF file, maximum file size is 30mb.
- All posters are reviewed by the editorial board of the symposium.
Suggested themes for the posters:
- History of cooperation between oceanographic institutions and P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Key milestones in development of the World Ocean research (new methods, equipment, etc.).
- Most important discoveries of the World Ocean research in the last 70 years.
Submitting the poster